What a Day!!

...and I don't mean in a good way. First of all, last night Rachel got up at 3:00 and decided that she didn't want to go back to sleep. She was up until 4:00. Lauren got up at 4:30 to eat. After feeding her, pumping, etc, I was back to bed at 5:30. Rachel was up at 8:00 and actually I was 30 minutes past needing to feed Lauren anyway. So, my only hope for the day was the anticipation of a nap.

Lauren woke up in a good mood and was fine until about noon. Everything went down hill from there. Brice did a little shopping this morning and then we ate lunch and I put Rachel down for a nap. She slept for MAYBE an hour...MAYBE. This is my child who takes 2 1/2-3 hour naps...when she slept fine the night before. I tried to feed Lauren and put her down for a nap...she was protesting the breast...why, not sure!! Yesterday she had some diarrhea but I think it was from me taking the Fenugreek...or perhaps, Cipro...not sure. So, I quit taking the Fenugreek thinking that my milk supply is back to normal...maybe it is, maybe it isn't...not sure. So, I finally got Lauren to sleep and Rachel woke up. Brice made her stay and play in her room for awhile but she kept coming to her door yelling something or other...so...no nap for me today.

The evening was AWFUL!!! Lauren screamed and screamed and screamed. She barely slept all day. I think she had a tummy ache. I fed her pretty much when she wanted to be fed which is very unlike me...I usually stick to the 2-3 hour mark. She would eat, spit up and want to eat some more. Finally, I gave her a bottle at 5:00...still didn't calm her down. She cried right up until I gave her a bath at 9:30. Maybe she will sleep good tonight. As I type this (it is 10:52) Rachel is still screaming from her bedroom. We put her to bed at 9:20.....

TOMORROW TOMORROW, I LOVE YA TOMORROW!!!!! I hope I will love tomorrow better than today....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRUSTRATED!!!!!

Lessons From the Boat