Long Blog

Okay, it is 5:15 in the morning, I am tired...no, I am exhausted. After getting up at this time yesterday and then just getting ready for work, working all day, going to Target and spending A BUNCH of money (explanation later), going to bed at 11:00 and then getting back up this morning to do it all over again...yep, I am exhausted!!!

I am going to post until I am done pumping. Hopefully I can get everything in and up to date before going back to bed....

So...last weekend (Memorial Day weekend) Brice's brother, Brannan, came to visit us from Little Rock. RACHEL LOVES HIM!!!! I mean, LOVES him! It may actually be her favorite person (aside from her Daddy)! He plays with her and picks on her and is essentially the only person that can throw her in the air and hang her upside down more than once without getting exhausted! =) She refused to take any pictures with him, though. I got some of Uncle B meeting Lauren for the first time. She, of course, will love him too.





This past week was pretty uneventful. We spent most of the days at the house, outside. It was pretty warm out...okay, it was HOT! Rachel and I went to Toys R Us on Tuesday night to buy her a new pool. Hers from last year was a little small for her and it has been outside for all winter, so it was yuck. She really likes her new pool and insists on playing in it daily. So, for the past 3 days, she has gotten to play in her pool. Lauren loves being outside too so it works.



I am frustrated about something....I cannot find the black headband and black and white daisy flower that Lauren was wearing in a picture a few posts back. When I had only 1 child, I could leave things on tables and come back a week later and they would be there. I saw Rachel playing with it and then now I cannot find it anywhere!!! I am so aggravated. Of course, if I ask Rachel she says, "I don't know, Mommy!" *sighs*

My camera had a delay in shipping...it should be here on Tuesday and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!

We finally have a trip planned to Arkansas in the next several weeks. I am not excited about seeing how long it will take us to get enough stuff packed for a week for TWO kids and then how long it will take us to get there!!!! I am sure we will have to stop to feed the baby at least once. It should be an interesting trip.

I worked yesterday...it was very busy! I really like my job most of the time. I am not super crazy about my co-workers but good thing is, on the weekend, you don't have to worry about that....I am the only one there!

I am happy to report that Melody and the Clark gang are doing well! Krista's mom and dad are in town still and helping out. Melody is sleeping very well and Krista always sounds so rested on the phone...I talk to her everyday! =)

And the last thing....pumping is about finished....I have been in the midst of planning my high school reunion! It is a PAIN! For some reason, when I wanted to be Senior Class President in high school I knew that this would roll around as one of my duties and I actually thought I would enjoy it. I think it is exciting that I have this huge responsibility but I also didn't envision myself having a newborn and a 2 1/2 year old 10 years ago either!!! =) It is set for October....right before we leave for Orlando but I don't have all of the details worked out yet. There isn't a ton to do in the big city of Hope!!!! I am hoping that my classmates enjoy it and that it comes together for everyone.

Well, it is back to bed for me....for a little while anyway. It seems like this has been a marathon post and I am sure I have left out something. Lauren is doing fine. She is growing growing!!!! I think she gets prettier by the day. Her eyes are SO blue and I really really want them to stay that way. She has about a 25% chance of having another color eyes besides brown since the husband and I both have brown eyes and brown is dominant. But her eyes are a beautiful shade of blue....check my last post for an adorable picture!!! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRUSTRATED!!!!!

Lessons From the Boat