Two Months Old!


My sweet baby girl is 2 months old!!! She is such a joy as is my first born! I love my girls.

We went to the doctor today and Lauren is healthy as can be! She weighed 12 lbs, 6 oz (80th percentile) and was 23.5 inches long (90th percentile)! She is a big girl but that is expected...she came out big! =) She has an umbilical hernia but Dr. Hull said she will likely outgrow it and it should correct itself but sometimes it takes several years. Basically her belly button looks kinda funny. She screamed the ENTIRE time we were at the doctor's office. It wasn't very pleasant and it had the doctor feeling kinda sorry for me! We go back for another checkup on July 9th which is 4 days before our pedi will have a c-section to deliver her 2nd baby!! So, have I ever told you how much we LOVE our pediatrician!?? Well, I DO!

Life is rocking right along for us. Brice started his new job on Tuesday and seems to like it pretty well. I think he feels pretty important which is always good! =) We are in the midst of scheduling our next vacation as a family and trip to Disney!!! YIPPEE!! We didn't go last year and I was a little bummed about it but we hope to go sometime in October or November. I am excited for Rachel because I think she will really enjoy it this time.

Babies, babies everywhere!!! My two best friends are pregnant and I am so excited for both of them! Krista will have her baby anytime now as she is 37 1/2 weeks. She is pretty miserable but looks pretty cute! I am ready to meet Baby Melody and have her in my arms. I can't wait to see her! Heather has a ways to go but we are excited for her too.

Comments

Executive Momma said…
I love her outfit. Too cute!!!

Popular posts from this blog

FRUSTRATED!!!!!

Lessons From the Boat