Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Auction

Well, I listed Rachel's crib bedding on eBay last night (see a few posts ago) and I had never done it before. Well, I am still not certain that I did it right. I had a very nice and helpful lady assist me with something that was MAJOR. She did not have to help me and it would have benefitted her but she was kind and I am THANKFUL! Anyway, the bid is now up to $101 and it still has a little over 6 days before it ends!! I am very excited!! I was thinking at the most that I would get like $50. I have 8 people watching the auction and my hopes are high that the bid will go even higher. We will see!

2 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

man....makes me think I should EBAY Gage's....but, we've intended to use it at Memaw's house if we have another baby....

Reason to Rejoice! said...

You mean when you have another baby?



Reason to Rejoice
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved