DEAD....

That would be the status of my car......the stupid battery died. I got in my car to go to Bible study last night and it would not turn over the least bit and a big red picture of a battery showed up in the dashboard. I drove Brice's car and he checked it out while I was gone. He said it was corroded pretty bad. I thought I did something wrong to cause the battery to die and Brice just looked at me and said, "Rikki, they don't last forever!" So, maybe this is a sign to me that I need to stay home today and take care of home things. I have to work tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday so I guess when Brice gets home he can give me a jump and I will go to Auto Zone or something. Hmm.....

Comments

Lainey-Paney said…
FYI: in a pinch, if nobody is there w/ you & the battery is corroded, you can pour soda on it. It may help w/ the corrosion temporarily.

Popular posts from this blog

For the Love of LIFE!

FRUSTRATED!!!!!