Worship Collection - Silent Auction for the Turners
As you may have read previously on my blog, a Blogger/Twitter friend of mine, Julee, lost her husband in a tragic car accident last weekend. Many of you have asked how you can personally help this sweet young lady and her precious baby daughter, Preslee. Starting tomorrow, October 15th through Friday, October 19th you there are several in "BlogLand" who will be doing a Silent Auction with the proceeds going towards the fund for the Turners.
ESTIMATED VALUE: $65
Two journals -
1. Teal and lime green that has Nehemiah 8:10 verse on the front.
2. My Bible Reader's Journal: Read the Bible Through in One Year Journal
1. Kari Jobe Where I Find You featuring We Are and Find You On My Knees
2. Mercy Me The Hurt and the Healer featuring The Hurt and the Healer, You Are I am, and The First Time
3. Matt Redman 10,000 Reasons featuring 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)
Two Devotional Books
1. Breaking Free Day By Day by Beth Moore
2. Jesus Calling Leather Bound Deluxe Edition by Sarah Young
A magnetic notepad and a cutesy bookmark.
HOW DO YOU BID? In the comments, please be sure to leave your name, email address, and bid. All bids must be made in $1 increments. If the last bid is $9, then your bid must be at least $10. STARTING BID FOR THESE ITEMS ARE $30.
Don't forget to check out the following links below for a complete list of Silent Auction items to bid on. There are so many things to choose from!!! HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!! And please, continue to keep Julee and Preslee Turner in your prayers in the days, weeks, and months ahead.
Life In The Green House
Life Sweet Life
Knee Deep In Munchkin Land
Also, you can check out the following blog for other ways to help out the Turners as well. Jenna's Journey