What we have been up to....

As my child gets more and more active I post less and less...wonder why!!? She is continuing to grow like a little weed. She is just a joy to have around the house...keeps us laughing!

Let's see what has happened since we wrote last....we went swimming at Chelsea's house and she loved it. It was a little chilly outside still...this June is nothing like last. Last year nearly everyday in June was above 100 degrees, this year it is one of the wetest in history. We are quite water-logged now too with all of the rain and storms we have had for the past 3 days. There are many people around us that have gotten flooded out. We are very fortunate.




I have several friends who are about to or have had their babies over the past couple of weeks. I am not sure if there is an increased number of people right now that are pregnant or if all of my friends are just at that age, but it is so neat to see all of the little additions to the world! I love babies! The latest are Max Blackwell (Dee and Jeff) and Clayton Crum (Krista and Brian). There will be more in the next month....I know 3 that are due to deliver in July and early August.

I guess the most exciting thing that we have done lately is getting ready for VBS. I am helping Krista with our family night Wednesday night and also decorating her room. Brice will be assisting her with teaching. It will be a lot of fun but it is so much work!

Rachel has decided that she enjoys feeding herself. We have been giving her little finger foods. She likes her fruit puffs and I started giving her Cheerios this past week which she LOVES...I am afraid that she will turn into a Cheerio! Well, yesterday she decided that she wanted to feed herself peas too. That was a mess to say the least! I just decided to let her explore and feel the food and see what she did. The clean up was a lot of fun! She is just so curious and busy these days. Still not crawling but we have a tooth!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRUSTRATED!!!!!

Lessons From the Boat