7 months old

So much has happened since my last blog. My friend, Christy had Adison on June 5th at 2:04 in the morning and we were there to see her right after she was born! She is a cutie!!!! Christy was having issues with headaches and ended up having really high blood pressure and had to be put on medication yesterday but is feeling much better and I am so glad!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Today, Rachel is 7 months old!!!! I know I say this every time I post something about her turning another month old, but it just doesn't seem real that she is 7 months old!!! I just can't get over how fast time has gone by. I love that little girl more than life itself and she just gets more fun by the day. She is still a very happy baby and seems to be enjoying life. She has found her voice and is very vocal. She is spitting now, fun fun and squeels with excitement ALL OF THE TIME!!! She really likes to do this in restaurants!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Today was finished our last sign and sing class. Rachel really enjoys interacting with the other children and seems to have a good time. She isn't signing anything yet, but we practice everyday!!!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - href=http://www.dropshots.com/>Share Photos

Rachel is eating all kinds of things!! She loves her new little snacks and is doing really well trying to pick up small things with her chubby little fingers! She is such a doll. I can just see her little brain working when she concentrates on something. Yesterday she had a real banana and loved it but was not so crazy about real mashed potatoes!! She isn't crawling yet but she sure is trying!!! She gets around by scooting backwards and rolling. It won't be long before she is moving all around the place! Oh, and still no teeth yet either!!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

She is getting to be so much fun! She has really started learning how to throw a fit which isn't great fun, but I figured it would happen sooner or later!! She is very impatient when it comes to food and has started screaming when she isn't held. She is usually a very content baby but I think that her teething makes her not feel very good and she wants someone all of the time. I have started firmly telling her no and she laughs...not good!!! I hope this isn't a sign of things to come...I want a sweet child!!!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRUSTRATED!!!!!

Lessons From the Boat