Twenty-Five On Tuesday

Just some randomness for you....

I enjoy doing these things from time to time.  Why?  Glad you asked. ;)  I think it is because it makes me think of things that I feel are a little quirky about me.  I like when others have quirky things in common with me.  And, I enjoy sharing myself with others in hopes that they will share with me!!! Tell me some random things about yourself or let me know if you learn something about me that you didn't already know!!!

1.  I love all things peanut butter and chocolate!
2.  I was born in Harlingen, Texas, lived in Texas for 14 years, moved to Arkansas for 11 years and have been back in Texas now for 10 years but still claim to "be from" Arkansas.  
3.  I have never been out of the country.
4.  I absolutely HATE the sound of styrofoam!!
5.  I have only been to the beach a handful of times.
6.  I cannot stand anything between my toes (flip flops are an exception).
7.  I always wanted 3 kids - 2 girls and a boy.  
8.  I am INCREDIBLY sensitive and get my feelings hurt easily.
9.  I am an over-thinker.
10.  I really LOVE the subject of English. 
11.  I enjoy writing.
12.  It is rare for me to finish a book or complete a Bible study.
13.  I do not like whip cream.
14.  I can spot a spelling mistake from a mile away.
15.  I am a perfectionist.
16.  I have very high expectations of others.
17.  The older I get, the more I realize that I am more introverted than I once thought.
18. I do not like my food to touch on my plate.
19. I don't "let go" of things very easily.  Not in an unforgiving way but I think about things for a very very long time.  
20.  I love my friends fiercely. I am very protective and loyal.
21.  I have a tendency to be very insecure which can lead to self-centered thinking.
22.  I think the perfect temperature is about 74 degrees.
23.  I collect Willow Tree figurines.
24.  One of my most favorite things in the entire world is receiving cards in the mail.
25.  Words of Affirmation and Receiving Gifts are my dominant love languages closely followed by Quality Time.

Comments

Steph said…
Taking notes... ;)

And PB m&ms are my favorite, so maybe we need to bring a 5 lb bag with us this weekend?!

Popular posts from this blog

For the Love of LIFE!

FRUSTRATED!!!!!