She is 10 months!

All right, so it was a little longer than I said, but it works! Rachel turned 10 months old last Friday and was a sick little girl. Mommy got sick Saturday and now we are both getting better....not 100% yet but definitely better. When we went to the doctor last week, Rachel weighed 22 lbs, 13 oz...WOWZERS! She's a biggun! She continues to talk more and more and interacts well with other kiddos. She and Chelsea have a big time together. Parent's Day Out is going well and she seems to enjoy playing with the kids but it melts my heart everytime I go to pick her up and she looks at me, smiles really big, and claps saying, "Momma." I love that little girl! She is really testing her boundaries with trying to walk. She will let go of whatever she is holding on to but only for a second. I think it will still be a couple more months before she is walking but that's fine with me!!! My very first college roommate is coming to visit us today and I am so excited! We are making a trip to Arkansas in the next couple of weeks and I am also very excited about that because it has been so long...haven't been to Little Rock since April! Here are a couple of pictures I took of Rachel last week. You kinda can tell by her eyes that she didn't feel good. Love to all!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRUSTRATED!!!!!

Lessons From the Boat