A Little Family Update

I know my blog hasn't been super exciting to read lately and you are just wishing that I would bring back the cutie pictures of my kids and the fun posts about vacationing and what I do on a daily basis but that's just not where I am right now.

I will, however, give you a little update. Rachel is doing well. We started a new daycare. The girls LOVE IT!!! Rachel is in a smaller class with kids more her age. She seems to be really thriving! I am so excited! We prayed about moving them for such a long time and the fact that this particular place had an opening was really something. God is good! Anyway, she will be 4 in November and acts every bit of 14!!! She is a mess but she certainly gets it honestly! :)

Lauren is almost 18 months!! She is talking up a storm now! Since she started at the new daycare, she has really started playing independently more and with her sister without Mommy - which is a HUGE blessing! She has always been such a "Mommy's Girl" which I love at times but at other times, it can be very taxing! She is becoming a little person instead of a baby and it kinda makes me sad! That was about the time with Rachel that we decided to have Lauren....don't worry, another baby is not in the works yet! ;)

Brice and I are good...closer than ever I think. He has been a tremendous rock for me in dealing with all of what I am dealing with the past few months. He loves me unconditionally and understands that I am just following God and doing what I know God wants me to do. I know this is hard for him but he is so patient with me. God could not have blessed me with a better partner in life. He is everything I need in a husband. He is willing to sacrifice for me in the future weeks and I am so thankful. I love him with my whole heart.

My family is my life. I love them with everything in my being but I have to let you know that when God call us to something, we must obey. God is going to do great things in my life and I am excited about the weeks and months to come but it will be a hard road. As I have said previously, I am on the journey towards healing and with that comes emotions and feelings that are bigger than me and harder than I can take on myself. I have to rely on God. He is bigger than all of my emotions and feelings and together with all of those that are walking alongside me and encouraging me and with God, we will accomplish much for His kingdom and I cannot wait!!!


Photobucket

Comments

Your blog posts have me a little concerned and I hope that you are doing ok. I know that GOD is watching over you and will guide you in the right direction. And when you feel the time is right, I would love to see more pictures of your cuties.

Popular posts from this blog

FRUSTRATED!!!!!

Lessons From the Boat