Serves Three Purposes
I love these DVDs!!! We also have the CDs which are just the music version that NEVER stop playing in the baby's room. A sweet friend, Cynthia, gave me our very first Praise Baby CD when I was in the hospital after having Rachel. Rachel was in the NICU and we had only lived in the city where we are now for less than a year. I was so excited that she came to see us! She was the preschool director at church at the time but I think she would have come anyway! =) It was such a treat. I would sit in the nursery after Rachel was born and rock her and cry...literally LIKE A BABY!! I mean, I would sob! I had some emotional issues after Rachel was born. She and I were both pretty sick after she was born and I think that didn't help. I cried for about 4 months after she was born. Luckily, that didn't happen the 2nd time around. Anyway, that Praise Baby CD was what I would listen to and just couldn't fathom how much He loved me...enough to give me this precious gift....




Comments
Erika