For the past two mornings, something has made me wake up at the amazing hour of 4:00 am. I had a small procedure last week and cannot workout right now, so it was not for getting up to workout, my alarm was not set, and frankly, I did not want to get up at 4:00 am. Yesterday, I got up, did some laundry, did my Bible study, made lunches, picked up the living room...you know, normal "mommy things." This morning, it was different. I woke up to what I thought was the house alarm beeping. Not like it was alarming, necessarily but what I thought I heard was it beeping about 4 times. Anytime one of our doors opens, the alarms beeps. I know that all of our doors were locked (and re-locked 5 times because I have an OCD husband), but I also know that I have a 9-year old daughter who sleep walks. Long story short, everyone was still sleeping, no doors had been opened, and there was no one {that was not supposed to be} in our home. I wen...
Comments